Planning and Process
Financial security planning
Financial security planning is about more than saving money for retirement – it’s about helping protect what means the most to you and helping you achieve your short- and long-term goals.
The first step to achieving your financial security goals is creating a financial security plan. Our goal is to help you build a plan that’s tailored to your needs, flexible enough to meet your changing needs and based on solid insurance and investment products.
A solid financial security plan can help you:
- Provide for your family in the event of your death, disability or a critical illness
- Secure a comfortable retirement
- Control your debt
- Fund a post-secondary education for your children
- Reduce your taxes
- Leave an estate to your heirs
- Meet a variety of business protection needs
- Provide affordable benefits for your company’s employees
Financial security planning process
To build financial security plans, we use a proven process based on the four cornerstones of financial security – financial security at death, at retirement, liquidity and disability/critical illness. Working together, we assess your total financial security planning needs regarding retirement, insurance, major purchases and education – then we source solutions to help you address your specific needs and current gaps in your planning.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Better understand what financial security means to you by reviewing your current needs and defining goals
- Identify and discuss any roadblocks to achieving your goals
- Analyse your situation, identify any gaps and build a plan to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals
- Review and monitor your plan to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs
Contact today to find out more about our financial security planning process and how a sound financial security plan can help you achieve your goals, for now and in the future.